- IQAC is instrumental in introducing student support services like placement, grievance redressal cells.
- Guest lectures are conducted in association with various forums students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
- Information about the freeships and scholarships for students are well displayed on the College Notice Board.
- Orientation programmes are conducted to freshers so as to make themselves acquainted with the facilities available in the college.,
- Freshers are briefed on library facilities, e-journals, Inflibnet facility of the college.
- Study tours and field visits are organized by various Departments to students to enhance the learning skills and to face the challenges of life.
- Students are provided with the College Calendar which enumerates all facilities available in the college, the learning opportunities in the college, availability of the scholarships, the opportunities available in Sports and Games, Associations and their activities.
Composition of IQAC
IQAC Minutes of the Meetings